Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hillary for POTUS? She cant work 2 cell phones.



              So with as many controversies that are surrounding Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin, Please explain to me why either of them are discussed in national politics let alone being mentioned in the same sentence as candidate for president. Benghazi, Whitewater, Making the statement, "I saw this intelligence when I was in the white house and can verify it's authenticity." that made congress change their mind about not going into Iraq, her dismissal from the Nixon investigations by her own party for unethical behavior and much much more that makes her ineligible for POTUS and more along the lines of criminal investigation.
                 And Sarah's arrogance is just as bad if not worse. The party incident, the assumption that people know what she meant when she said *I can see Russia from my house* and so much more, why does the GOP even poll for her as a candidate?
                  The political parties have lost their mind.... or have they? It would seem to me that if you look objectively at the RNC and the DNC, you find that they are one in the same. Oh sure, each one says they are diametrically opposed to each other, but when they are in office, it's business as usual and no one can tell the difference. And it's memes like this one that keep the narrative that there is a  difference between the parties going.
                   And the VP choice has become, "Who can I get to run with me that is so objectionable that I wont get impeached?" Dan Quayle and Joe Biden. How did they get to be VP? No one wanted them as president so they insured the president keeping his job. You can go through the entire list of candidates and not one of them are worthy of the job. Rand Paul has back tracked on so many things he's losing ground with Republican voters, Biden will NEVER get the bid and Hillary just screwed the pooch with the email debacle and the meme above gives people more reason to hate her.
                    The only person that has protected the constitution up to this point and the honor of the USA is Trey Gowdy. (I here you calling me a republican. STOP IT!) Trey Gowdy is the only congressman that has stood up to the people who are lying to congress and explained to them why he isnt going to accept the lies up to and including threatening them with contempt of congress for not disclosing information. His tenacity to get to the real information and bring it to the light of day for the American Public to see has me in his corner. No nonsense and no double speak. I dont know what else he stands for but anyone that is that dogged to get the truth has my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment