Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Itroduction

                 Greetings.  I was born in '63 in a religious home and one that didnt discuss politics at all. As I grew older I found that theists have it wrong because they highlight out of context and try to control people instead of giving people the bible and telling them that if they need help to first ask god and then ask me for help. The true meaning of free will escapes most theists and the blame falls directly on the establishment church..
                 To the part about not discussing politics: Anyone in this day and age who says they aren't interested in politics, better not tell me they vote. Knowing who and what you are voting for takes work and if you are unwilling to do the work, dont mess it up for the rest of us.
                 My manifesto is going to be the bringing of REAL information to light. Not your media sensationalized versions of it, but the truth. You will call me a democrat, a republican, a conspiracy theorist and much worse. But what you will never be able to label me with is liar. Your opinion matters. I cannot hone my information if I am misinformed or dont have all of the pieces to the puzzle. But be warned; I am completely unforgiving of people who parrot their party, church or group so that they can fit into those categories without pain. And the pain I will bring will be SO much worse you will cry. Or leave.
                   If you have an opposing opinion, I am man enough to agree to disagree. Example: Tookie Williams, founder of the Crips gang,was set to be executed and there were arguments on both sides of the death penalty. I am for the death penalty in his case because as the leader of the Crips, he is responsible for the actions of his crew in the same fashion the Generals are responsible for the actions of all servicemen. Mike Ferrel, B.J. Hunnicutt from MASH,  argued that he should remain in prison for life but not be executed because the witnesses in the case were also up on charges in the same case and their testimony was dubious at best. A very sound, informed, well thought out and honorable opinion. I disagree. BUT, and here's the part that applies to this blog, I agree to disagree with Mr Ferrel because his opinion was his own. He sought out the fatcs and made an informed decision. He is entitled to the respect that making an informed decision deserves. He did not parrot a political view some one else had. He made his own decision.
                    So if you wish to have intelligent discourse, I am happy to have it. If you feel then need to suggest a topic, feel free to do so. I am well versed in many topics but enjoy research and am willing to find answers. I hope you either enjoy this enough to share or hate it enough to grab a gang to try and shout me down. Either way, the Not so common sense will be distributed.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete